Minimum Vault Permissions
Custom permission sets should include at least the following permissions. These permissions enable users to perform the following basic actions:
- View the Home Tab
- View the Territory page in the Entities Tab
- View territory detail pages
- View field force detail pages
- View Veeva CRM Org detail pages
The minimum permission requires the following permissions in the following categories.
Select the Access API and Metadata API check boxes in the API section.
Grant Read access to the following objects:
- Account Rule
- Align Settings
- Field Force
- Process Task
- Vault Component
- Veeva CRM Org
- Veeva CRM Org Country Filter
Select the View check box for the Home tab and the Territories page in the Entities tab.