Territory Information Bar
The Territory Information Bar enables Align admins to view key metrics associated with modeling and production territories, including aggregate metrics of child territories. The Territory Information Bar can display the following information:
- A simplified aggregate map of the territory
- Staffing and vacancy graphs – The percent of territories staffed for the current or next cycle
- Reach graph – The percent of total accounts in the territory that are also targets
- Total number of HCPs
- Total number of HCOs
- Average targets
This feature is enabled by default, however information displayed in the Territory Information Bar can be customized:
- Navigate to the Align Settings page on the Align Admin tab.
- Navigate to the Territory Metric Fields section.
Populate the Territory Metric Fields field with fields from the following list:
- calculated_field.avg_targets – This field does not exist in the data model, but is used to display the Average Targets metric
- map – Displays the territory map
- staffing – Displays the Staffing widget
- reach – Displays the Reach widget
Fields display in the Territory Information Bar in the same order they display in the list.
To disable the Territory Information Bar, delete the information in the Territory Metric Fields field.
If the Send to CRM flag on the account does not match the Send to CRM flag on the associated territory, it is not considered in the Territory Metrics fields.
The Territory Information Bar displays by default when viewing a territory. It can be hidden by selecting the double arrow button at the top right corner of the bar. Three sections display in the bar:
- Map – Displays a simplified map highlighting the territory and other territories belonging to the same hierarchy
- Graphs – Displays Staffing and Reach metrics as a percentage graph
- Key Metrics – Displays the fields defined in the Territory Metric Fields Align Setting
Sales metrics can be displayed in the Territory Information Bar, enabling Align administrators to view insights on how a product is prescribed by targets and accounts when making territory adjustments.
TRx and NRx metrics can be configured and uploaded directly in Align or can be integrated with CRM and pulled from Product Metrics.
To configure TRx and NRx tracking in Veeva CRM:
- Navigate to the Product_Metric_vod object.
Ensure custom fields exist in CRM to map to the following Align fields:
- trx__aln – Must correspond to a Number type field
- nrx__aln – Must correspond to a Number type field
- data_date__aln – The end date of the product metric. Must correspond to a Date type field.
- period_length__aln – The duration (in days) of the product metric. Must correspond to a Number type field.
To configure TRx and NRx tracking in Align:
- Navigate to the Align Integrations page.
- Select the gear icon next to the appropriate Veeva CRM Integration.
- Select View Field Map.
Map the following fields on the product_metric__aln object to the custom Veeva CRM fields mentioned in the CRM Configuration section:
Select the Yes button for the company_product__aln field for all product__aln records representing a company product.
product__aln records are excluded from the rollup calculation displayed in the Territory Information Bar if the company_product__aln field is No.
To display TRx and NRx data on the Territory Information Bar, ensure the following fields are in the Territory Metrics Fields field:
The Territory Information Bar only displays product__aln records assigned to the territory.