Veeva Align now supports additional columns on the Territory Tree View page. Similar to the Territory List View page, the Territory Tree View columns display from the Territory object's "List Layout."
Also, Align can now quickly terminate a Territory and all associated assignments. If a user changes the Territory End Date when assignment records are open (making the new Territory End Date earlier than the Assignment's End Date, but still later than the Assignment's Start Date), the system provides the opportunity to apply the new Territory End Date to the remaining open assignments, effectively end-dating a Territory and all assignments with one click.
Align applies the same End Date to the following areas:
- Roster Member
- end_date__aln field on the roster_member__aln object
- end_date_time__aln field on the roster_member__aln object
- Account Assignment Rules* (This applies only if the Rule is directly associated to the Territory. Rules that are directly associated to a Field Force are not updated.)
- end_date__aln field on the account_rule__aln object
- end_date_time__aln field on the account_rule__aln object
- Account Territory Assignments (regardless of the Source__aln)
- end_date__aln field on the account_territory__aln object
- end_date_time__aln field on the account_territory__aln object
- Product Territory Assignments
- end_date__aln field on the territory_product__aln object
- end_date_time_aln field on the territory_product__aln object
This functionality is available only in the following instances:
- When making changes to the end_date__aln field on the territory__aln object. The functionality is not supported on any other Align field or object.
- When making changes to the end_date__aln field on the territory__aln object through the Align UI. It is not available when making changes to the territory__aln.end_date__aln field through the Align Data Loader or Vault API.