Several new features are included in Veeva Align 18R1.3. This topic provides a brief explanation of each new feature and explains updates to existing features.
User Visible and Behavior Changes
- The Territory Information Bar is enabled by default. It can be partially or completely disabled by navigating to the Align Settings and removing the field values from the Territory Metric Fields field.
- The Expand All button displays on targeting rule records.
- mc_cycle__aln records now ensure accounts and targets are only counted once using the following fields:
- territory_assigned_accounts__aln – Stamps with the count of distinct accounts
- territory_assigned_targets__aln – Stamps with the count of distinct targets
Expand All Branches of a Targeting Rule
Align now allows users to display all branches of a targeting rule by using the Expand All button. See Expand All Branches of a Targeting Rule for more information.
Territory Information Bar
The Territory Information Bar enables Align admins to view key metrics associated with modeling and production territories, including aggregate metrics of child territories. see Territory Information Bar for more information.
Aggregate Territory Fields for Reporting
Stamped fields enable users to report metrics at the territory level. See Aggregate Territory Fields for Reporting for more information.
Locking an MCCP Record from Align
The lock__aln field on the mc_cycle_plan__aln object allows Align administrators to designate an MCCP record as read-only before the record is pushed to Veeva CRM. See Locking an MCCP Record from Align for more information.