What's New in 22R2.2
The Align 22R2.2 release includes brief, high-level descriptions of enhancements and new features.
Performance Improvements for Targeting Rules
The 22R2.0 release delivers automatically available performance improvements when running targeting rules. These improvements will be available in sandbox instances of Align prior to being made available on production instances.
Enhancements to the Align Manager Feedback Accounts Table
Managers can use the Accounts screen to perform the following actions:
- View Challenge and Goal information via grouped columns
- Columns representing the account’s name and challenge actions are static, ensuring they always display when horizontally scrolling the Accounts table
- Apply and clear filters from any one or more columns containing data
- View accounts in the territory grouped based on if they were removed from the territory
- View edits to target goals within the goal columns as green up-arrows and red down-arrows, indicating whether the goal was increased or decreased
The table on the Accounts screen contains all of the accounts in the territory, indicating any challenges against the account made by the end user.
The following video was added as part of this release: